Worlds Best Recipes: Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe

Please Pin Our Images

Please Pin Our Images

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe

Look at that photo! If you love chicken like I do and garlic then you need to check out this delightfully delicious recipe for Garlic Chicken. It is truly one of the best recipes for garlic chicken that you'll ever see in your life. It is in fact some of the most delicious garlic chicken that you'll ever get to taste in your life.

I always take large chicken thighs and remove the skin and the bone from them. Then I use those skinned and boned chicken thighs to make this oh so delicious garlic chicken. And you know what? Chicken thighs are really the perfect piece of chicken. Chicken thighs have so much more flavor than chicken breasts. And if you'll buy the chicken thighs in the large family packs you can usually get chicken thighs for about a third the cost of chicken breasts.

Ingredients For Your Garlic Chicken

1. Eight Chicken Thighs with skin and bones removed.

2. Three Tablespoons Fresh Minced Garlic.

3. Four Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar.

4. Three Tablespoons Olive Oil.

I use parchment paper to line a large baking pan. I usually use the new baking parchment paper that has tin foil on one side and parchment paper on the other side. I put the tin foil side down and the parchment paper side up.

I rub each chicken thigh down with olive oil and then I sprinkle them on both sides with the minced fresh garlic, and the brown sugar. You want to be sure to get all the ingredients on both sides of the chicken thighs.

I then put the chicken in the baking pan on the parchment paper and I bake the chicken in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes. When the juices run clear out of your chicken the chicken will be done. You'll want its internal temperature to be 165 degrees on an instant read cooking thermometer.

I like to serve this chicken dish with green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and cheese garlic biscuits.

I hope you get to make this recipe real soon and hope you enjoy it. Please pin this post and post the link to this recipe to your Facebook Page. Thanks very much.

The Best Double Breaded Chicken Recipe Ever

The secret to great fried chicken is double breading the chicken. If you want the best recipe ever for this wonderful chicken dish then CLICK HERE NOW